Often people complain of pain in the back below the shoulder blades, and the causes that cause it, may be varied. Usual culprits such feelings are diseases of the digestive, cardiovascular, respiratory system, as well as problems with the spinal plague. In addition, this symptomatology can be triggered experienced injuries and mobility of the nervous system.
Among the list of possible reasons, occupy a special place pathology of the spine. This is due to the fact that the ridge is forced to hold the entire weight of the human body, thus bipedalism. Frequent pain below the shoulder blades are explained also the anatomy of this area. The paddle is the articulation of the humerus with the clavicle, and to it are attached the muscles that are responsible for the mobility of the shoulder girdle. In addition, together with the skeleton from the ribs protects the vital organs.
Kinds of pain
Pain under the scapula acromion can be very diverse in different patients. Its taken divided into several groups:
- On the localization of the painful feelings (under the right/the virgin scapula acromion, in the middle, at the bottom or top parts).
- According to the nature of the pain (acute, stretches, pain, burning, throbbing, spilled, spasmodic, gives).
- Duration (longer or shorter attack, the sharp beginning, reasonable, or there was an increase in the intensity, frequency of occurrence).
It happens that back pain (dorsalgia) arises after a long stay in an uncomfortable position, or awkward movement. Usually these feelings pass quickly, without consequences, so there is no reason to sound the alarm. But if dorsalgia has become a bother to constantly and along with that appeared the other symptoms, then it is not excluded that behind this lies a serious disease. To ignore such feelings it is impossible to lost time it did not lead to serious consequences.
Along with dorsalgia in the Chuck area of the patient is necessary to alert the following symptoms:
- fever (temperature above 38 degrees);
- the formation of the complex of symptoms of "acute abdomen";
- swelling of the arms and the fingers on the hands;
- violation of the sensitivity in the upper limbs, sensation of tingling and "chills";
- shortness of breath, cyanosis of skin sheets;
- dorsalgia is going through even at rest;
- drop in blood pressure, bradycardia, unconscious state.
In such a case, the delay with the visit to the doctor can not, because it is necessary to remove not only the available painful symptoms, but the causes that led to their manifestations.
The left side of the
Among the complaints of patients quite common — to the left severe pain under the scapula acromion. It can cause such reasons:
- Shoulder-blades of bariatric with left localization. This inflammatory reaction, which affects the tissue adjacent to humerum connections between. The main symptoms of the disease are feelings of pain of different nature, which affects the neck, shoulder and shoulder blades. Pathology often appears on the background of the accident.
- Torakalgiya (pinched, inflammation of the nerve processes in costarum space). Usually, it has a crawler character, but often smacks in the subscapular area on the left side. Usually the symptomatology is amplified when you change the position of the body or during increased physical exertion.
- Recurrent pain in this area are typical for the gastric ulcers. The intensity usually rises rapidly, while the patient nauseous and it opens the vomiting. A seizure can happen after a meal or on an empty stomach. First impressions are observed in the epigastric, and then the patient complains of the emergence of pain on the left under the articulation of the humerus with the clavicle and on the left front side under the ribs.
- The defeat of the cartilage of the intervertebral disc of the ridge in the cervical or thoracic region. In addition to the pain syndrome is a clear symptom of this pathology is expressed as dizziness as well as weakness and numbness in the upper limbs.
- Left subscapular pain can be induced vegetative crisis. Patients who suffer from panic attacks, they often complain about the pull, gnawing pain under the scapula acromion of the left, which are accompanied by anxiety disorders, tachycardia, and sudden weakness.
- Impetum angina or a heart attack. Pain sensations mostly observed behind the breastbone, but it also has a reflection in the subscapular area on the left side. When this patient is experiencing numbness of extremities and nausea.
By far not in all cases, when patients complain of pain under the scapula acromion, the site has a problem of the skeletal system. Often this flag indicates neuralgia (affects peripheral nerves) or myalgia (hypertonus of the muscle cells in a state of tension or peace of mind).
The right side of the
Pain under the shoulder blades, on the right side may occur for the reasons:
- How many of the liver and biliary zone. Arise on the background of the outflow of bile from the body, or spasm of the smooth muscle. Sharp, cutting pain sensations felt in the Chuck area on the right side or on the collarbone, and also to surround the hypochondrium, depending on the cause of their formation.
- Subphrenic abscess. It is usually a secondary disease, complicating in any of the primary disease in the abdominal cavity. For this pathology is characteristic, hiccups, as well as a painful, which is also manifested in the Chuck area to the right and amplifies when you inhale.
- The acute form of the inflammatory process in the kidneys. The pain is dull, aching on the side of the lesion in the lower back or in the bottom of the shoulder blades. In patients with usually this symptom is accompanied by a febrile illness, nausea and vomiting.
- Myofascial syndrome. Is it morbid condition it means the reflex spasm, which may occur in various muscles. And painful sensations are felt as in a moment of convulsions, and in the course of the muscle fibers.
- Shingles. The causative agent of this disease is the herpes virus ⅲ type. Most often occurs form, which begins with fever, accompanied by severe pain in the locations of future rashes. And dermatological component manifests itself only after 4-12 days.
- The right pneumonia. If the inflammatory process affects the lung, then painful can apply to any part of the rib cage, and also he can put in the back, neck, under the shoulder blades. The pain is usually constant and nagging, but vigorous movements, taking in a deep breath or cough worsened.
How many urine-excretory and liver and biliary systems quite often accompanied by not only spilled the pain of the peritoneum and dyspeptic phenomena, but also the piercing pain under the right articulation of the humerus with the clavicle in the proximal segment of the right hand and even in the right part of the neck.
Irradiating a pain
Irradiating (gives) pain under the shoulder blades may be such reasons, and pathological conditions:
- duodenitis and peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer;
- how many of the liver and biliary zone;
- an attack of angina pectoris;
- necrosis of the heart muscle on the background of venous one of the arteries of the heart the atherosclerotic plaque;
- cardio-vascular disease, which is characterized by inflammatory processes in the outer cover of the heart;
- saccular aneurysm of the aorta;
- spontaneous stagnation of air in the pleural region of the chest;
- inflammation of the pancreas in the acute form;
- colic in the kidneys;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
Dorsalgia in the Chuck area may be very diverse. The dull pain usually occurs when pathologies in the muscles and connective tissue parts that connect with the bones of the skeleton. Pain pain can mean slightly expressed processes in the ridge, in striated and smooth muscles, but also in the internal organs. Such symptomatology can not be ignored, that they deserve to go through comprehensive diagnosis and choose an adequate therapeutic tactics.
During the bearing of a child expectant mother is experiencing considerable load on the ridge, so she may suffer from dorsalgia, including and below the articulation of the humerus with the clavicle. And if the patient before ivf was diagnosed with osteochondrosis, then at a later date the situation will only get worse.
In addition, the emergence of a pain syndrome may cause the following factors:
- squeezing or irritation of the intercostal nerves on the background of stressful situations, increased physical exertion or delegated ARI;
- a slow inflammation of the lungs or pleural sheets;
- with the increase in the levels of relaxin' occurs excessive relaxation of the ligamentous apparatus;
- muscle tone, caused by the change of the center of gravity in the increase of the fetus;
- the deterioration of the pathological processes in the kidneys.
In any case, no matter the patient is pregnant, or someone else, if the feelings of pain in Chuck's field of sufficiently intense — this is the reason why they turn for help to the medical institutions. Although rarely, but it can indicate the critical condition of the body, which is definitely not to be ignored.