Pain in the back under the lower back pain plagues many people. From ignorance of all such manifestations of a pain syndrome we call "sciatica", although this is completely wrong. Pain under lower back can be caused by a variety of causes and wear a different character, also there is a formidable list of diseases that manifest this symptom.
A lot depends on the precise nature of the pain, but also from the place of its location. To find out the cause, why it hurts loin, can only specialist. But on the first pores is necessary to realize to what doctors to turn to, to solve the problem.
A brief list of possible causes of pain in the lower part of the lower back:
- Osteochondrosis of the. The disease manifests itself in dystrophic defeat of the discs between the vertebrae, and also of the bodies of the vertebrae.
- Spondiloartrozom is osteoarthritis of the joints that fall between the vertebrae.
- Tumors of the spine. The primary tumor, and also metastasis (arise due to the development of the tumor in a different organ or system).
- Fracture of the spine.
- Infection in the area of the vertebrae and discs.
- If there are any problems in the organs located in small pelvis can manifest described symptom.
- Violation of the work of the digestive system.
- Problems with blood circulation in the area of the spine.
- The wrong metabolism, the caller of the common lesions of the bones.
- Inflammatory diseases, which have the non-transferable nature.
Most often acute pain in the lumbar arises in a variety of sprains. The center of the pain syndrome will be the long muscles of the back. The constant cramps as a result lead to restrictions in motion. For this reason, my back hurt in the lower back, but the pain gives in the legs and groin.
Often acute pain appears as a result of the apparent causes that cannot be ignored: fractures of the vertebrae. Some people think that it happens only rarely, but in fact, to make the fracture, it is possible even with a simple fall on the feet. In particular, in those cases where already available, any changes in the spine and the bones themselves are fragile.
Another fairly common cause is what creates the acute pain. In the area of the lumbar pushed the intervertebral discs. The symptom is very strong: one can not move.
Basically, it rarely leads to the manifestation of acute pain in the lower back, then this flag is possible. There are so-called nerve roots in the spinal canal. If there is compression in the place of its exit from the spine, a symptom is manifested.
Serious disease, which in rare cases is manifested by pain under the lower back. Most often, the disease develops in the thoracic region, and abdominal symptoms localized there. But neglected during the process, they can also give in the area of the lower back. The disease requires immediate surgical treatment.
Chronic pain: is less scary, but dangerous
Chronic back pain always manifest themselves so strongly, as it is sharp. But this pain still you cannot ignore: if it is painful, it means that in the body something is not right. Until a person ignores his condition and try to treat people's methods, as the disease progresses.
Pain in the lower back or read more about lumbago
Most often the pain syndrome of a chronic nature in this area is inherent in the people older than middle-aged and older persons. But today's young people are also struggling with this pain symptom. Such a condition is called "lumbago".
Arises pain under the premise of increased physical load, and even at the awkward movement. Is it so heavily permeates the body, that person can for a moment stand in the position in which the lumbago to find him.
Possible causes of lumbago:
- sciatica (but not always, she's the one causing the described symptom);
- hernia in the lower back;
- there has been displacement of the vertebrae of one or more;
- could get out of the intervertebral disc (maybe with heavy loads on the spine);
The pain is sharp and intense, many characterize as "lumbago" in the back. It not only prevents the move: even breathing hurts. If it is to lie down and spend some time in complete rest, it is the symptom to be reduced.
Pain under lower back
Very often these pains they give to the legs, and occur after intense exertion, and also, after hypothermia.
What the reasons for it should be remembered:
- hernia of the intervertebral disc;
- disease ankylosing Spondylitis;
- renal colic (the pain localized under lower back pain on the right side);
Back pain in lower back in women
So as a number of gynecological diseases and special conditions women can lead to headaches in this area, then the symptom with the lovely ladies it is necessary to talk separately.
Classification of pain under the lower back for women:
- Lumbago. Is it acute lumbago due to the load or hypothermia.
- Lumbalgie. Pain of this type has been a continuous but slack character. It can also occur because the load on the spine (which are of a permanent nature), but also because of a sedentary job.
- Lumboischialgia. The pain of this type is practically always gives step. Arises while hernia and requires binding rapid treatment.
Important! If the pain in the described area are aching character, not a sign of serious illness. Although, of course, also require proper diagnosis and treatment.
Localization of pain in the left lower part of the lower back
In addition, this symptom is the cause of diseases of the spine, it can be a pain, that spreads from the internal organs. On the left side of the body in this section is located the kidneys and the colon, pancreas and stomach, spleen. For women is also on the left side is located inferior ovary, pathology that can cause pain in the lower back on the left side.
If diseases of the internal organs are sharp, it will not only painful in the described area. The most common symptoms – this is an increase in body temperature, chills, urine atypical color, pain in the lower abdomen (in women, the failure of the menstrual cycle).
Important! If the examination did not reveal problems with the internal organs and systems, it is necessary to conduct another examination of the spine.
Two types of pain and its causes:
- Pain and a dull pain indicates a chronic during spondylarthrosis'. Most often the symptom manifests itself after a long sitting, after sleep.
- Sharp and spicy. Acute lumbago binds the movement is accompanied by elevation of the temperature of the body. The pain may appear after a shower or even a massage.
The transition pain in the legs or buttocks
Pain under the lower back often gives in the buttocks or legs. In determining the exact diagnosis the doctor will necessarily take into account this fact. Such a phenomenon indicates that may wonder, the nerve roots of this part of the spine.
Also the pain that is transferred to the legs and groin, the abdomen, says about possible severe lesions in the upper vertebrae. Sometimes the pain leads to torpor legs, and loss of ability to move – this shows inflammation of the sciatic nerve. Most often it is observed as a syndrome piriformis.
What gives rise to the emergence of pain in women
If a woman has missing in my life, physical load, and then will begin active removal of weed beds, or just addresses, to wash the floor in the whole house, then an uncomfortable pain under the lower back can occur. Common sails and rework the back lead to the emergence of pain, because the skeletal muscle is not ready for such work.
Interesting! Precisely for this reason, beginners in fitness may have described the type of pain syndrome. And even professional athletes, that they give you every day excessive, atypical load.
The innocuous reasons behind the occurrence of pain described localization can be attributed to:
- a sedentary way of life (especially in the incorrect posture);
- improper lifting of weights;
- load, excessive for a particular ms;
- hypothermia (draft or light clothes quickly, you know);
Pain due to gynecological problems
Infectious diseases of the female reproductive system, can cause severe pain. Gynecologists point out that in such a case, pain in the lower back do not wear the sore nature, it is acute and affect the normal livelihood of the woman, bound her.
On the various gynecological reason, the pain can be constant, aching character. In each situation, give an accurate diagnosis of a particular case can only physician.
Any gynecological problems that cause pain under the lower part of the back:
- In the critical days and in the body increases the amount of substances, which are responsible for the sensation of pain. For this reason, they can pull the pain in the lower back but also the abdomen. You need to check at the doctor, but no emergency measures in such a situation there is: it is necessary to wait until the pain goes away.
- During pregnancy, especially in recent times. It's all clear: the pressure on the lower back increases with the increase in fetal body weight. Plus the body is working hard produces the hormone progesterone, which leads to a weakening of the joints and ligaments.
- If the pain appeared in the first months of pregnancy – is it a dangerous condition. It shows that there are risks of delamination of the gestational sac. Often a nagging pain in the lower back when such a threat are accompanied by brown secretions.
- Endometritis. The Shell of the uterus has a mucous structure, which snaps to various inflammations. So, if it happened, then the symptoms will be clear and without a visit to the gynecologist can not do.
- Ectopic pregnancy, rupture of cysts or apoplexie scrambled eggs – the cause of severe pain in the lower back. Pain localized below, requires the urgent hospitalization.
If a person is sick in the lower back – this is not necessarily a manifested nerve. There is a huge list of diseases of the spine and diseases of other organs and systems of man, that cause just such a syndrome. To accurately determine the cause of the pain can only the doctor depending on its localization, character, and other related symptoms.
They shouldn't try to yourself, make yourself the diagnosis. You have to necessarily go to the doctor, for example, to a gp and talk about your condition and pass the appropriate tests. Take care of yourself, and not spend self-treatment without consultation with a doctor, because often such intervention in their health leads to tragic consequences.