Pain in the back below the ribs is not only very painful manifestation of some pathology, but also very dangerous.
The consequences and the causes are quite extensive, and the nature of the pain is always different.
I mean, even a simple manifestation of whining diseases in the back on the right or on the left side, forcing the man to bend over and squeeze his hands to the abdomen, is not always suitable from the point of view of social relations.
The internal organs, which is located on the left side
The lesson of biology, which was held in the school, allow absolutely anyone with the formation of a rough list of entities under the ribs.
On the left side include:
- the left kidney and the lungs;
- a fragment of the diaphragm and intestines.
The list is short, but the amount of problems that relate to at least one of the above authorities, it is quite a lot. The availability of this extensive list of diseases it requires professional diagnosis.
Why it hurts on the left
The cause of pain under the ribs very seldom is unknown in the case of physical lesions of the bones. It is connected not only with the consciousness of the person caused by his injury, but even with the external manifestations. The disease of the same internal organs, is much harder.
Pathology of the kidney
If hip hurts from the back in the kidney area, it may not always be associated with congenital pathologies. Sometimes, the reason lies in the fact that authority since the birth evolved and formed wrong. It also confirmed by experienced doctors, who cannot always determine the true cause.
However, such cases are relatively rare and one. In most of the cases involved some kind of pathology. There are several possible variants:
- Attack of renal colic, which in the initial stages is also accompanied by a pulling pain. With the increasing degree of the disease increases and the level of pain, intensity and localization. The featured disease include increased temperature, deterioration of the general condition of the body and discomfort in the management of urine.
- The availability of pyelonephritis, an inflammatory disease of the pelvis. The cause of its occurrence are infectious diseases. Ill experiencing not only the repressive pain, but also the following symptoms: elevated temperature, vomiting, edema, pallor of the skin and discomfort when urinating.
- Glomerulonephritis, the process of inflammation of the kidney tubules. Doctors called the cause of this disease specific infection. To be featured include: fatigue, pallor, swelling in the morning and increase the indicators in the analysis of blood.
- Thrombosis of blood vessels, the kidneys, which has a strong resemblance with hypertension at the onset of the symptoms. The pathology lies in the fact that plaque clogs pipes, which leads to certain errors in the body. The symptoms of the disease: constipation, vomiting, an increase in temperature.
- Nephroptosis, which is ptosis of the kidney. Such a process can cause pressure and as a result, the violation of blood circulation. One of the features of this disease is increased pain in humans, which is located in an upright position.
- Cysts of the kidney, the manifestation of which is a pulling pain, is divided into congenital and acquired. The symptoms of this pathology include: high blood pressure, or infection in system selection. It is also necessary to realize that is a big cyst is able to exert pressure on the surrounding organs and tissues, as well as stretch the capsule of the kidney.
- Neoplasms of the authority regardless of the extent: malignant or benign. One of the first signs is a dull pain, which over time is able to proceed. To the rest of the list of symptoms include: drowsiness, poor appetite, pale skin, anemia and weight loss.
- Hydronephrosis – a pathology-inducing hyperextension of her pelvis. Pain in this disease, gives the basically the legs, and symptoms are similar to those that people experience in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. At the time, these symptoms indirectly indicate the presence of infectious disease.
- Tuberculosis of the kidney, which is able to stab in the kidney area. Pain quite differently intense.
One of the reasons for pain under the ribs is the heart. In this body there are many diseases, and, respectively, their subspecies, but in this article will address only the basic.
The number of these diseases includes:
- Coronary artery disease is a lethal pathology and one of the main causes of mortality. The percentage of lethal outcomes from CHD is equal to 40%. There are several variants of the disease, among which are: angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, cardiac death. The main cause of CHD is as indicators of coronary blood flow, which does not meet the requirements of the heart muscle. This happens because of the presence of atherosclerosis, spasm of the arteries, disorders of the microcirculation. It is worth also to consider the risk, which include smokers, people aged from 40 years, with obesity or diabetes. Symptoms of the same disease are pain in the chest in the front during movement and stress. The intensity may vary, but the type of pain it always remains the same – he strangles and pushes, gives to the shoulder.
- Myocardial disease – is an inflammatory diseasethat causes damage to the cells of the heart muscle and enhances vascular permeability. Symptoms of infarction is difficult to notice because in most cases they have no uniqueness and are characteristic of other disease, namely: pain in the heart, shortness of breath and arrhythmia. This is the reason why doctors are so hard to identify this pathology. However, the frequency of manifestations of the symptoms of changing. So, the most popular symptom is pain in the heart, while shortness of breath occurs only in half of the patients. To diagnose the disease using the general analysis of blood, echocardiography and electrocardiography.
- Pathology of the pericardium is inflammation in the area of the outer shell of the heart. Alone the same structure of the pericardial includes outer and inner part. Despite the extensive list of reasons, most often, pericarditis is a consequence of other diseases, however, it does not guarantee immediate diagnosis. Symptoms depend on the type of inflammation, but there are a few common expressions that are typical for each type. Basically it manifests itself in the pressure sensations or shortness of breath without physical exertion, weakness and heavy sweating. Diagnosing problems with the pericardium is happening only through the general analysis of blood, ECG or echocardiography.
- Malformations of the heart represent the disorder in his work. They come in both innate and purchased. This disease finds external manifestation in the form of stenosis or failure of valve. The incidence of the most commonly causes rheumatic fever, but the progression of the disease occurs with an inflammatory process leading the destruction of the papillary muscles and chords. The symptoms of the disease depend on the localization of the disease, but in the initial stages is always happening the failure of the mitral valve, then it should be stenosis of the mitral valve. These symptoms are characterized by puffy, cough and increased fatigue. The following symptoms, manifestations, associated with a deeper degree of disease, failure and stenosis of the aortic valve, as well as kidney and stenosis of the tricuspid valve. The manifestation of the same of these symptoms occurs swelling of the legs, fainting and constant dizziness. To diagnose the disease using the general analysis of blood, ECG and various types of x-ray and computed tomography.
In the practice of the disease, as well as the symptoms a manifestation of heart disease, where greater, and to determine their much more complicated, because they often overlap with other diseases. However, knowing the overall picture, it should at least ensure, in order to better understand and navigate on his own body.
The main disease of the left easy is a peripheral cancer. This pathology has its origin in the cells of the bronchi, after which applies to all easy. The reason for this occurrence is effect on the body of carcinogens from cigarette smoke.
Many years of experience smoking compromises the body, because lung function decreases, while the amount of resin in them is growing. However, it is necessary to note, that the intervention into the body of carcinogenic substances is associated not only with smoking, because of the polluted air, chronic diseases in a high degree, decreased immunity, radiation and contact with hazardous chemicals exactly provokes the entry of carcinogens into the lungs.
The malignant process is absolutely always the influence of unfavorable external factors, which affect the first immunity challenge, and after the whole organism.
Signs of cancer are manifested not immediately, because it all depends on its scope and process of the course of the disease. However, the development of cancer begins with small segments of the bronchial tubes, which when spread on the pleura beginning to show the first symptoms. Basically the same symptoms include cough, chest pain when you inhale, and overall fatigue of the organism.
Stage of the disease are also present and start with the biological, which is characterized by the emergence of malignant elements in the body. Then comes the stage to the clinic, the origin of which is the clinical detection of pathology. The final same stage, called the experience, because at this stage, manifest a variety of symptoms.
Most of the diseases are characteristic both for one and for two institutions at the same time. This is clearly evident on the example of the kidney, which, despite of apartness from each other, prone to joint damage.
The main problem of the kidney are congenital disorders. Their appearance is connected with the impact on the body's external factors, but also a way of life pregnant.
List of congenital diseases include:
- the adhesion of the kidneys, which is one of two kidneys;
- dystopia, suggesting violation of the provisions of kidneys;
- aplasia and hypoplasia, which are characterized by a lack of authority with the preservation of vessels and the lack of development of kidneys, respectively;
The advantage is a congenital disease before the purchase in that they can be avoided. To diseases of the secondary, which are derived from the person in the process of life, include:
- special pathology;
Data of the disease included in the list of diseases of the left kidney, however it is worth it to find out about diseases, a little bigger, to freely navigate in their essence. Cause special pathology are disorders of the structural cells. Glomerulonephritis is the cause of this disease.
Disorders of the immune system do not allow the lymphocytes to distinguish its own cells, causing autoimmune inflammation, noticeable two kidneys immediately. Symptoms are the sudden changes of indicators in the blood, and treatment only occurs in the hospital without any to the exceptions. Treatment should take place in strict bed regime and a balanced diet.
The cause of pyelonephritis, as already mentioned early, it is escherichia coli, as well as a variety of other diseases. After getting into the body, which carry the damage of bacteria over the affected ENT organs development begins with pathology, including pulpitis and other diseases of the oral cavity.
The primary reasons are:
- an increase in temperature,
- pain in the lower back,
- deterioration of the general condition of the organism.
Nephrolithiasis, which is characterized by severe pain in the lower back, for the neutralization of which a doctor is necessary to apply pain medication means. Alone the same pathology is a disease of the kidneys. The symptoms are also recurrent bloating, nausea, including vomiting. Causes the same symptoms will begin its move from the kidney stone, late in the ureter.
The main difficulties in diagnosis include the fact that all pathology, too, are diverse and are either a consequence of other diseases or their cause.
Are essential tools for suspicion of any complications. CT – computed tomography, which is performed using x-ray. However, the feature from the normal x-ray is that the result of the diagnosis CT is in the three-dimensional image.
MRI stands for magnetic resonance imaging. The principle of work is the same as for the CT, but, the view of the waves of the other. MRI uses electromagnetic waves, which gives the possibility to obtain different returns from textile surfaces.
ULTRASOUND represents the research through ultrasonic waves and operates on the boundary between the substances that act on them and reflecting according to the type of ricochet. The benefits of this type of diagnosis is that it is the most common and does not have such strict restrictions, such as MRI.
X-rays of the abdominal cavity
This x-ray is a classical method, the essence of which is localized the app with the use of minimal doses of radiation. It will help to create the projection images of the internal structure of the body. Possible to use with different substances, which increases the quality of the image, but must do so by a professional doctor.
The treatment of the causes should mainly consist of a comprehensive approach to the body. It is necessary to take into account all of the defects, taking place in the body at the present time. Doctors use a variety of ways, but the main ones are medical and surgery. The first is used to alleviate pain and neutralize the powerful effects on the body, and the other allows you to overcome the disease "from the inside", but not always.